Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I'M COMING BACK TO HAUNT YOU

My father was a conflicted man.  Shortly after he was born, he was given away to a childless couple while his twin brother remained with his original family. This separation left him bitter and confused, and made him incapable of sharing his love wholeheartedly with his own family.

Before his death, he vowed to come back and haunt my mother and sister, Jill.  I however, was curiously spared from his wrath.  Perhaps leaving home at an early age made me less of a target.  Immediately after his death, my sister defiantly waited for his return but he never made an appearance.  Several years later my mom passed away but still no sign of him.

Shortly after our mother's passing, we were on a tour of Kawaiaha'o Cemetery.  There happened to be a psychic medium on the tour and he mentioned seeing "an angry man" following us around.  Upon hearing this I quickly took several photographs of Jill as she continued to walk around the cemetery.  One of the photographs captured a huge orb on her back.

After hearing from two other people that "an angry man" was following her around, Jill finally consulted someone who helped our father cross over.



 This is the original photograph of the orb on my sister's back.


A black and white cropped version of the original photograph shows that the orb is almost solid looking and seems to have some substance to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment