Monday, September 1, 2014

Oahu Cemetery Entity

Oahu Cemetery is the oldest public graveyard in Hawaii, and it is probably one of the most haunted resting places on the island.  Ask any sensitive and they'll tell you that this graveyard is overflowing with spirits.  On the evening of our visit, someone's EMF detector was going crazy, so it was determined that something was probably following the group as we meandered through the cemetery.

This was one of the many random photographs I took as we toured the cemetery. It didn't look like much when I first viewed it, but something caught my eye in the far left corner above the hedge.


I zoomed in to the left side of the picture.  After I cropped and lightened it, this is what appeared in the photograph.  It was the face of an entity peering over a four foot hedge. 


There were other people in the cemetery with me but we were on an arranged tour so everyone stayed together. I brought up the rear to make sure no one ventured off on their own. When I turned around to take this shot, everyone in the group was directly behind me. 



This is an even closer cropped version of the face above the hedge.


Here is a brightened and enhanced version of the above photograph.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment